[GS] Sneak Peak 3/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be castlepoint, I realised once I switched it around in my head
upload_2018-12-3_15-48-56.png

I can't make myself see anything except waterfall, despite the lack of water at the top. It's like that blue/black/white/gold dress.

If it is the Maori, the background gives hope that they won't be a maritime civ at least.

I think we'll get some form of wayfaring - but if we take that unique improvement we saw earlier as a Maori hill fort and assume they'll get some early era warrior replacement, I think they'll have a focus on aggressively defending their borders like Pericles or Tamar.

But that's just spitballing.

I just made a search on Google Image with the leak, and this is what it gave me (Mount Scenery). Do you think it could be it?
Problem is it's in the Dutch Caribbean... So linked to none leaked leaders.

I just made a search on Google Image with the leak, and this is what it gave me (Mount Scenery). Do you think it could be it?

Decided to do that with Bing and it gave me this as the first option:
TheManWhoSavedTheWorldturkishStarWars1982
Ottomans? :rolleyes:

William of Orange for Netherlands confirmed

That "waterfall" is actually a whitish cliff face. It looks more like the New Zealand coast than the Andes. Fits with the globe in the livestream. If it were the Inca, the globe would be centered on Peru.

This mysterious "waterfall" looks to me like a sheer cliff face, but with lots of curvature to it.

Just for the sake of covering all bases...

Could it be Swedish or Canadian mountains?

I'd rule out Sweden, don't know enough of Canada, but would expect more stony and snowy mountains.

There are enough mountain ranges in Canada you can find one that looks like almost anything. I see no reason why Laurier would stand in front of this scene.

As a non-New Zealander, it has a "New Zealand vibe" to me.

I'm saying that it's the Maori too, I'd think that the Inca background would be a smidge more mountainous. I know that's not a waterfall but, with those streaks giving the impression of running water, I can't blame people too harshly for thinking that it is.

Whether it's the Maori or Inca, I wonder what sort of audience participation Ed has in mind? "Hey audience, do you want us to flood the world or not?"

if I didnt know better i would have tipped iguazu waterfalls but no leaks mentioned argentina or something similar.

Whether it's the Maori or Inca, I wonder what sort of audience participation Ed has in mind? "Hey audience, do you want us to flood the world or not?"

Was that interaction specific to the civ or maybe the way they'll do the next live stream? Maybe they'll do what chat tells them to do in the next playing session...

As a Kiwi i can say the colour is right and those could be Manuka trees, as someone said this could well come from the back of a portrait as opposed to being something real.
But also as kiwi it does not ring any bells as we go all over the friggin islands as it's so long to visit anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom