So Great Leader cannot rush Wonder now???

Veteranewbie

Prince
IS that true that military leader cannot rush wonder now? So what is it use? Only building army? Why do they nerf it? Is there any other use of military leader now except building army?

They can rush other city improvements including palaces. I like the change... I don't think warmongering should be rewarded with the ability to rush Wonders.

A SCIENTIFIC Great Leader can rush wonders, or increase your science rate. A MILITARY Leader can only create armies.

You have a 3% chance of producing a SGL if you are a Non-Scientific Civ being the first to get a tech, a 5% chance if you are a Scientific Civ being the first to research a tech.

Actually military leader can rush wonders, though just small wonders :)

Some of those are expensive, so it's pretty useful ability.

Originally posted by Juhahu
Actually military leader can rush wonders, though just small wonders

Some of those are expensive, so it's pretty useful ability.

Well, I was referring to major wonders, but I did not know that. Thanks!!

SGL's can do everything as before except create armies though if you have am acadamy they can rush them. MGL's can do everything as vannila leaders except rush wonders. MGL's can rush small wonders, buildings, and units.

With the new armies, I wouldn't call it much of a nerf. You really want to stat producing them armies now.

I was pretty unhappy with this change until I started appreciating the new power of the stronger Army. Try it, you'll like it.

Juhahu - What small Wonders are your talking about. I know I can't build FP with that (let's not talk about FP here!). So what can I build with a GL?

Any small wonder can be rushed with an MGL.

I like the change. I always hated not getting a major wonder crucial to my strategy rushed by some warmgoer 1 turn before mine was complete.

Originally posted by CIVPhilzilla
I like the change. I always hated not getting a major wonder crucial to my strategy rushed by some warmgoer 1 turn before mine was complete.
I hate the change. I always loved rushing a major Wonder with a GL i got from combat (which i was doing anyway.) (Hey, who you callin' a warmgoer??) :D

They compensated by adding lots of cool stuff to the new, improved Army! I disdained them before, but I love 'em now...

Well this makes it more realistic. Really could George Washington create the Pyramids from scratch in one year?

Yes, peacemongers are much more rewarded now than before.
I like the change (even though you pretty much have to go to war if you want to have any chance of survival).

Top Bottom