So how is used ammunitions?

Hi,

The ammunition is indispensable accessory for the use of muskets. Without it, your muskets are inoperable.

Each time a soldier fires, it consumes 10 ammunition (100 ammunition in full charge).
An artillery unit uses 40 ammo per burst (200 ammunition in full charge).

So if you go to war, take wagons with a ammunition.

For french : Spoiler.
Spoiler :
La munition est accessoire indispensable pour l'utilisation des mousquets. Sans elle, tes mousquets sont inopérationnels.
Chaque fois qu'un soldat tire, il consomme 10 munitions (200 munitions en charge pleine).
Une unité d'artillerie consomme 40 munitions par salve (200 munitions en charge pleine).
Donc, si tu pars en guerre, emmènes des chariots avec des munitions.

The muskets men and the canons use some ammunitions each time they attack.
So if you don''t have any ammunitions you will not be able to attack, and Indians will be very happy to see you :lol:.

Wow, this is impressive!!! So, new questions:

1 - are soldiers or cannons able to carry a bit of ammos or they need a wagon in same square each time?

2 - I'm very worried about the AI stupidity here. I don't think you can pull out an AI that handle well the distribution of ammos for his troops. (for Europeans, for Armed Braves this is even worse as they don't have wagons). Perhaps it would be more prudent to have this feature active only for the player?

Soldiers can have 100 ammunitions and they use 10 ammunitions each time they attack or they defend. So they can fight 10 times.
I don't remember how many ammunitions they can have, but I think they can fight 5 times.
I'm very worried about the AI stupidity here.
Yes that's why, the ammunitions system is only for human players.

Moreover, military ships use ammunitions too. And this resupply system don't exist for low levels.

Top Bottom