So im playing as the netherlands and who do i meet.... The netherlands

Did you accidentaly select The Netherlands as an AI character too? Otherwise it shouldnt happened, never happened to me at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you forced Netherlands as AI player in the advanced settings menu in a previous game and then game stuck to those settings? [Game will keep your advanced settings from the last game which you started from the advanced settings menu, so you need to change advanced settings and start a new game from within this menu to have the game remember it.]

this will be fun

Netherlands declared war on Netherlands
Netherlands denounced Netherlands
Netherlands won the cultural victory

this will be fun

Netherlands declared war on Netherlands
Netherlands denounced Netherlands
Netherlands won the cultural victory

Looking at Global Diplomatic:

In one of the Netherlands rows: Betrayed Netherlands

2 Netherlands.
No Netherlands alliance?

If there was a world with nothing but Netherlands, would it be called the Netherworld?

And if you went to the coast on vacation, would you say you were headed to the nether regions to see some new nether parts?

It wasn't too much of a issue, they happened to be right beside me and i simply merged there citys into mine.

Nether
Nether

This word is just annoying after reading it so many times.

I also enjoy merging civs. I frequently merge Alex and Dido when I see them. In fact, I can't think of anyone who doesn't deserve a good merge. Maybe Boudicca because her cities always just stink.

Yay! I took the celts capital. And look, I got...

...a shrine?

Hmmm, pick nothing but the Celts, get longest city name achievements faster.

Llanyfairglytherwythyhobnobpotatoes or something.

When you first met the other Netherlands, did their scout have an evil goatee?

There only can be one!

Top Bottom