So is anyone still here??

peter grimes

Retired Moderator
Several of us have had to reduce our participation in this game recently. As for me, for the next couple of weeks - until about the middle of April - I will not be able to devote more than about an hour or two per week to this game, and much of that will be only in passing. What about everyone else? A team cannot function this way, so I'm hoping to use this thread to take our team's pulse.

Speak up if you're still following this game. But more importantly: POST YOUR OPINIONS!! 1 person handling all the diplomacy and 1 guy playing the save is not a team. It's a failure.

I guess 6 views and no replies say enough. So I agree with your statement. But for me:

After breaking my clavicle (see away post), I haven't visited this forum or the game anymore. Just doing basic stuff is trouble enough. Before that, I had trouble following the game. This was because I had trouble with finding clear information. The forums looked like a big pile of posts and I couldn't see the structure. That makes it difficult to follow the game.

Since loggin into the game can be dangerous because there might be quests / events / trades which need an answer right away, I just lost track. This, and the lack of time due to the clavicle makes that I've been away for some weeks.

Not really an opinion as you asked for, more my personal experience. Hope it helps. I do like to track and support the game once I have enough time to do so.

I'm open to any suggestions on structure. Maybe Peter was right about turn threads, for one.

One thing that jumped out is that the strategy discussion (what there is) is buried halfway down the page, and there is no summary of the diplomatic situation. I wrote up the diplo overview, and stuck it and the strategy page.

Top Bottom