[NFP] So, May 21st.

Tech Osen

Emperor
Is there any news on the exact time when it goes live? See I'm from the Netherlands and thursday happens to be Ascension Day which is an official holiday. Wondering if I can plan on playing the new content whole day or if it will go live late in the CET evening.

Is there any news on the exact time when it goes live? See I'm from the Netherlands and thursday happens to be Ascension Day which is an official holiday. Wondering if I can plan on playing the new content whole day or if it will go live late in the CET evening.

If the past is anything to go by, you will probably get it around 6 pm (18:00 hours). I think that's when vanilla, R&F and GS were released too.

I hope for your sake it will be 10 am regardless of where you live, but that seems unlikely.

If the past is anything to go by, you will probably get it around 6 pm (18:00 hours). I think that's when vanilla, R&F and GS were released too.

I hope for your sake it will be 10 am regardless of where you live, but that seems unlikely.

I don't recall the earlier releases but I know for sure that GS was released at 0:00 ET as I vividly remember setting an alarm for 6:00 CET to start playing as soon as possible.

I am hoping for the same timetable this time as well, but we can't really be sure until we get some official news. One more thing to note: expension packs had preorders, but it seems that NFP will not have that option, so you will have to go through the purchasing process to enjoy the new content.

Epic Games are giving away Civ 6 on this date. So likely to time with this release?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/15/epic...rlands-civilization-future-freebies-12709722/

I assume this will be the vanilla Civ 6 and won't have any updates beyond the free patches that come with the new expansion?

Wow that's awesome because I don't think they sell Civ at all yet? If they get the NFP too it would be a good place to buy it since they have a $10 coupon for their "megasale" ... Assuming it's compatible with steam version

I don't recall the earlier releases but I know for sure that GS was released at 0:00 ET as I vividly remember setting an alarm for 6:00 CET to start playing as soon as possible.

I am hoping for the same timetable this time as well, but we can't really be sure until we get some official news.

Oh brilliant! That would indeed be cool : )

Also hoping for a midnight release. Even for Pacific time that would be 9am here.

Epic Games are giving away Civ 6 on this date. So likely to time with this release?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/15/epic...rlands-civilization-future-freebies-12709722/

I assume this will be the vanilla Civ 6 and won't have any updates beyond the free patches that come with the new expansion?

I assume this to be fake into proven wrong. I don't think Firaxis will released Civ VI for PC without the steam features it has, mainly the workshop, so it's unlikely that it will be released in the Epic Store. To make it worse, they just released Xcom Chimera Squad, which is only on Steam. If they had a deal with Epic to release their games there, I imagine Chimera Squad would have been in their store. I might be wrong, but so far I didn't see a reason to believe in this leak, while I have every reason to think it's fake.

They are currently giving away Grand Theft Auto 5. So it's true. They are only offering the vanilla Civ 6 game which is a few years old. Games often go on sale when a new version gets released. Try googling it. The Metro is a big daily newspaper in the UK.

Glories of the navy, cool sounding holiday! Are people dressing up as admirals? :p

HEy!! never thought about that. Heh
Mostly there are big parades in every major city, with all the navy people marching in prussian style. It is quite a sight, and families go to watch and cheer ))
Sadly I suppose this year it is going to be cancelled :/

They are currently giving away Grand Theft Auto 5. So it's true. They are only offering the vanilla Civ 6 game which is a few years old. Games often go on sale when a new version gets released. Try googling it. The Metro is a big daily newspaper in the UK.

The leak showed up after the GTA V giveaway was revealed, so that doesn't confirm anything, quite the opposite. it makes me even more suspicious. Someone probably took the GTA V giveaway as a good opportunity to mess with the r/GamingLeaksAndRumours subreddit.

Just to make sure I'm not overlooking something obvious, it is not yet possible to buy the New Frontier pass, is it? I've been trying to order on Steam and can't find the option.

Thanks.

I am hoping for the same timetable this time as well, but we can't really be sure until we get some official news. One more thing to note: expension packs had preorders, but it seems that NFP will not have that option, so you will have to go through the purchasing process to enjoy the new content.

Gathering Storm was released at 12:00 PM EST.

12:00 PM is....... midnight? Noon? As in, are you contradicting @Vizurok or agreeing with him?

Top Bottom