So, my teacher got arrested

My deputy head got sent to prison for beating his foster daughter to dead with an iron tent peg.

Except unlike the other cases mentioned here of people who were guilty, after many years he finally won an appeal and was eventually acquitted. A sad tale.

There was a rumor going around in my high school that one of the female teachers who was a femi-nazi sort of was fired for having a lesbian encounter with one of the students.

... whats with everyones teachers being a pedeo?

... whats with everyones teachers being a pedeo?
Right? Sheesh the worst I heard was kid's at Fenwick getting jugs (paddled) for behavior. Which thinking of it some of the kids around here could use a little of the same. :D

My algebra teacher was a complete stoner. He had a couple circuit board thing he used for tests though.

On Easter, she punched her 17 year old son in the chest and then, grabbing him by the throat, pushed him into a wall.

And she got arrested for THAT? Now, I do not know much about US law, but in Russia if you do the same thing, nobody will care in the least. I dunno, maybe the chap deserved this. Of course, if she had done it with a knife in her hands, things would have been different. We know too little about the case to decide whether arrest was justified.

You'd think a 17 year old could take his mom. Or at the very least both him and the husband together. I also think that since we don't know the situation we cant be objective and therefore taking pleasure in it is unwarranted.

Teaching is a high stress job. Especially with the kids they have to work with today. Some of them can take it. Others simply freak out from time to time.

One of my favorite teachers used to talk about wanting to take misbehaving students out back and club them with a 2x4. Man I miss high school.

Edit. He never did any violence that I know of. He quit teaching to become a country music star.

My old form teacher was very famously and publicly told to leave those kids alone. He was also quite fond of dark sarcasm in the classroom.

He never touched (that I know of), but he did have a very disturbing leer.

I wish I'd chosen to learn drunk German. I'm sure that all the teachers would have been happy to take the lessons.

My class drove an Indonesian teacher insane, and legend has it that a Year 7 Christian Studies class made one of the teachers cry. We also have a suspected alcaholic history teacher, a Computer Studies/Geography teacher with a very strong accent that matches none on earth, a 'crazy cat woman' English teacher and one of the pastors was called 'Jesus' for about a term when he grew a beard.

And she got arrested for THAT? Now, I do not know much about US law, but in Russia if you do the same thing, nobody will care in the least. I dunno, maybe the chap deserved this. Of course, if she had done it with a knife in her hands, things would have been different. We know too little about the case to decide whether arrest was justified.

I don't really see anything wrong with what she did. Chances are the kid deserved it.

Top Bottom