So some kids at school got caught with pot...

IMO the only important thing is to stay off the heavy drugs. (ie only pot is okay somewhat)

Pot is fine. But you should definatley try acid occasionally for the trips. I mean the heavy drugs aren't so bad if you do it like once or twice. Like with ketamine, it would be great to expirence the k-hole.

Heroin, cocaine/crack, ketamine, meth and ecstasy I thing are the worst things, i've seen alot of people's lives ruined by those drugs.

Only if you use it in excess. But like I said once or twice is fine.

Heroin bad, crack bad, special-K bad, meth bad, ecstasy bad(because that means you listen to techno).

You are not in control when you take any of those and you can get hooked like a horse on sugar. Acid and LSD is for colorblind people. Pot is the only acceptable one, because it's a fun group activity.

I truly beleive that everyone should take lsd/acid atleast once in their life.

Why is it really such a point of view altering trip as everyone makes it to be?

Why is it really such a point of view altering trip as everyone makes it to be?

if it's good enough, then yes it can be. Just drop some acid and sit in a park on a sunny day, or walk down a glowing neon street at night in the rain. It's an experience i think alot of people would be better off if they had.

The use of drugs off all teenagers pisses me off these days, especially those who publicly brag about what they did. I'd say about 75% of sophmores in my grade either smoke, do cocaine or heroin, drink regularly, or dip constantly (at least 3x a week.) This whole drug culture has gone way too far.

Oh well. More better jobs for those that are on the ball for the rest of us! :D

Oh well. More better jobs for those that are on the ball for the rest of us! :D

Yeah. Its a shame that people throw away their lives with drugs, but hey, I expect someone to be there at Mcdonalds ready to get my food quickly.

IMO, drugs are bad, period and end of story. I don't care if marijuana isnt that dangerous or isn't really very addictive, anyone who takes marijuana takes it to get high and I don't want a bunch of hippies going around asking for spare change.

Same deal with acid/lsd, which cause much more severe hallucinations and greatly depresses the nervous system and reaction time. Any drug more powerful that marijuana is just too dangerous.

Only drug I understand is alcohol, because most people take it just for the taste, like red wine w/ meat, or to relax some, not to get drunk. Atleast adults who plan to get drunk do it in a bar and with friends, where atleast 1 person is responsible and keep the rest in check. When teens get drunk, thats where problems always occur, because they have no clue what they are doing and have not thought about it at all, plus the side effects are much worse when consumed at an early age.

So what? you're a teen. Smoke pot, drink alcohol, have sex... just be smart enough to do it in moderation and to reasonably safe standards. Get caught? everyone does from time to time...

actually Jaws, i don't eat at Mcdonalds, just that its the most recognizable fast food chain I could think of. Mcdonalds is ok, just there are better fast food chains for anything on their menu (ex: if want chicken, go to chick-filet. if want burger- go to Five Guy's burgers and fries)

I smoked pot with my English teacher once. This was after I graduated and not at school. But still.

Top Bottom