So this is what happens when I wander off (Again)?

QES

Court Jester
You people go and make "shadow" a reality.

I remember when Fire was new and sparkly, for that matter I remember when FF1 was as sexy as CIV IV could be.

You people do me proud.
-Qes

Welcome back QES :)

Will you be staying longer or just passing by?

well I don't think I've ever had the privilege of chatting with you yet, but after reading the pants rule and the whole thread that was in ( damn you man, I have an exam coming up in 5 days! :lol: j/k I gotta blame my poor selfcontrol for that, not the most interesting thread ever ;) ) , I can sincerely say I'm glad to see you here :goodjob:

now guess my age! :lol: , j/k :D

btw, I'll grab to opportunity to say that I'm really glad to be part of this community. everyone is friendly in here, it makes you wish all forums were like this :D

Hello my friend,
stay a while and listen

;)
more good things to come.
I think we can use your opinion in the final stage of development ;)

Quick hide your threads! Qes is back :)
Welcome back.

That can't be QES, it was only 3 sentances. ;)

Maybe he's a little rusty and needs some time to get back to his top form :)

Maybe he's a little rusty and needs some time to get back to his top hat :)
Fixed that for you :)

Nice to have you back, QES. Check out Fall Further while you're here :)

So much Love! Truly unexpected.

Perhaps you dont all remember me very well. My fodder for flavor text involved bungling mages.

I am currently downloading the newest rendition of FFH2. And after a breif respite with Spore, I'll most likely be obessing over your creation yet again.

This time however, there are folks outside my walls that demand my time and may like force me out among the world of the 'living' as they call it more oft that I'd usually prefer.

Still - sexy is what sexy does - and my my you all have been busy little bees.
What a wonderous honey cone you've seem to have concocted.

I'm running off too little sleep and I cannot bring to mind any other idioms or metaphors to mix inappropriately, but shall leave you all with this.

I'm watching...

I'll leave it to you to determine how that should make you feel.
-Qes

Maybe he's a little rusty and needs some time to get back to his top form :)

That reminds me, are my merry band of thread-bandits still at large? Or has Sheriff Kael reigned in their mischief?
-Qes

Hello my friend,
stay a while and listen

;)
more good things to come.
I think we can use your opinion in the final stage of development ;)

:)

My first task, and perhaps the most enjoyable. Is going to be: "Play the living bejesus out of every single faction/civilization over and over until i can break them/lovethem/dothingsnooneoughttoknowaboutinthedarktothem.

After I get a good feel for things, I might be willing to part with my opinion - we all know what a chore it can be to drag it from my sweet lips.
-Qes

while you are doingthingsnoonethoughttoknowaboutinthedarktothem, remember the pants rule and play accordingly

Don't miss the sub-forums, by the way.

Is it me? Or on the periphery of my territory (that area which boarders the 'unknown' in fog of war or shroud - do unit graphics 'revert' back to their original type?

I've seen elephants as war elephants.
Orc Warriors as pikemen
Polar Bears as regular brown Bears
etc.

They move around and they're graphic changes back and forth.
Some setting i have on? Or what?

-Qes

Top Bottom