1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

So what's going on?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: Citizens' started by amirsan, Dec 2, 2003.

1. amirsan

amirsan King of all Kings

Ummm, I haven't been following this forum lately and interested in like when is the next game starting and when is nomninations, elections and all of this going to start. I am interested in participating in the next Demo Game but want to know when things are going down. :)

2. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Blood Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Right now we are still bogged in Rule Discussions.

3. ravensfire

ravensfire Member of the Opposition

Right now we are busy defining the ruleset of DG4, making changes and trying to avoid future problems. The discussions are long, detailed and arguementative, but we are trying to air all issues now, rather than later.

DZ started several tracking threads that would help you get an update - there is also a DG3 Rollout thread by 40J that would answer some of your questions.

Hope this helps!
    -- Ravensfire

4. GenMarshall

Speeking of the time line, Was the Demogame IV forums suppost to be open to the public Yesterday? :hmm:

5. amirsan

amirsan King of all Kings

Oh I see, well I might be the last person to know about the rules to suggest anything or even argue so can someone please let me know when it starts for sure? I am realy excited to play the next one all the way through. :)

6. ravensfire

ravensfire Member of the Opposition

Bah - no reason to not be involved! This is a chance to see how such things are done. Think of it as a small version of developing the legal framework for a new country.

-- Ravensfire

7. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

CG, I answered this question for you yesterday, when you posted it. Plus it is quite prominent in my signature.

The DG4 Forums open tomorrow.

8. GenMarshall

Wait a sec, What time did I posted that in here? I must have had a brain fade for a moment or two :crasyeye: And yes, DZ, I have marked it on my calender, double highlighted ;).