So what's going on?

Right now we are still bogged in Rule Discussions.

Originally posted by CivGeneral
Right now we are still bogged in Rule Discussions.

Right now we are busy defining the ruleset of DG4, making changes and trying to avoid future problems. The discussions are long, detailed and arguementative, but we are trying to air all issues now, rather than later.

DZ started several tracking threads that would help you get an update - there is also a DG3 Rollout thread by 40J that would answer some of your questions.

Hope this helps!
-- Ravensfire

Speeking of the time line, Was the Demogame IV forums suppost to be open to the public Yesterday? :hmm:

Originally posted by amirsan
Oh I see, well I might be the last person to know about the rules to suggest anything or even argue so can someone please let me know when it starts for sure? I am realy excited to play the next one all the way through. :)

Bah - no reason to not be involved! This is a chance to see how such things are done. Think of it as a small version of developing the legal framework for a new country.

-- Ravensfire

Originally posted by CivGeneral
Speeking of the time line, Was the Demogame IV forums suppost to be open to the public Yesterday? :hmm:

CG, I answered this question for you yesterday, when you posted it. Plus it is quite prominent in my signature.

The DG4 Forums open tomorrow.

Originally posted by Donovan Zoi

CG, I answered this question for you yesterday, when you posted it. Plus it is quite prominent in my signature.

The DG4 Forums open tomorrow.

Wait a sec, What time did I posted that in here? I must have had a brain fade for a moment or two :crasyeye: And yes, DZ, I have marked it on my calender, double highlighted ;).

Top Bottom