So who has seen the Family Guy (80 min) movie?

stratego

Trying to be good.
The Family Guy movie that will be release soon. Who has seen it?

ive seen it. i wasnt a huge fan. of course im not a huge family guy fan to begin with. it runs exactly like it was made; 3 episodes merged together.

there seemed to be alot of greteutous swearing just because they could, and not used in a comedic way at all.

They had some clips of it on Just for Laughs: All-Acces Pass on the CBC. There was an advanced screening of the movie at the JfL comdey festival; it seemed like any other family guy show.

Ovulator said:
yes'm, i suppose i did.
Well I was just wondering because I got the impression that it was out. Is this movie coming to theaters or something?

blindside said:
Well I was just wondering because I got the impression that it was out. Is this movie coming to theaters or something?
I think it's straight to DVD. It's really very good. I'm going to buy it anyway whenever it is released here so I don't see the problem with getting a little early preview.

Yea, theres no theater release planned at present.

How good can it be if its straight to DVD? Surely if they thought it would be really successful they would release it in cinema's as well?

Just becuase something doesn't get a cinematic release doesn't mean it isn't good.CVCs have been where Family Guy found its biggest success so that is where it is naturally being targetted.

Top Bottom