Social Hang-out: Meet other team members

Every Saturday at 19:00 GMT +0 and 8 EST there will be what we seem to called "Social Hang-out". This is a place where you can come to meet fellow team members and get to know them. Be sure to come and meet your fellow team members. For anyone who was using the old chat we had to get a new one, because of potential of other teams spying in and finding out game stuff. We welcome all AMAZONs and we hope to see you at this week's chat. I also am needing 1 or 2 people who could help moderate the chat, I need at least one from Europe. You can use the chat at other times too if you want, it's not just for the above times. I am on whenever I'm on the computer, which it usually all day.

Instructions
1. Go to http://goldenrope.chatango.com/
2. Click the button in the lower left that says, "Set Name"
3. Create an account with your forum name.
4. Stat talking.

I think this should be stickied, but I'll see what others say about it.

I PMed slaze, whether he is interested to join our team. He was our (Cavs) turn player at the end of the last MTDG. I think he is an outstanding good player and it would be great to have him as a team member. I am sure that without him team Cav would not have been score leader towards the end of the game.

I PMed slaze, whether he is interested to join our team. He was our (Cavs) turn player at the end of the last MTDG. I think he is an outstanding good player and it would be great to have him as a team member. I am sure that without him team Cav would not have been score leader towards the end of the game.

I agree that it would be great to get a player like slaze, however, if I read the sign-up right, slaze is already on Team Merlot.

That would be awesome, but too bad he is on another team. He is also my PBEM team member :).

Hey Calis,

Do you think any of the team SABER folks would like to join us? They all certainly know you alot better than me since I just joined recently.

As you might have recognized, there are not many active people left. The only one might be dutchfire, who was in team Sancta in the last game IIRC. I could ask him. Chamnix, our turn player is a fantastic C3C player, but probably not interested in this MTDG. I have no idea whether Cyc ever played any Civ4. When I asked for the last BTS MTDG, nobody even reacted to my inquiry. So I don't think that I can recruit many people from there.

Do you guys think this should be stickied so all new member can read it? Oh and I'll be on chat for a little while if anyone wants to join me.

Yeah, good thing you changed the URL.

Every Saturday at 19:00 GMT +0 and 8 EST there will be what we seem to called "Social Hang-out".

19:00 GMT ≠ 8 EST

Unless you mean a different EST? I'm talking about Eastern Standard Time, the U.S. East Coast timezone, which is GMT-5.

That means 19-5 =14:00 which is 2:00 P.M. That's neither 8 AM or PM (didn't know which one you were talking about). Also different countries have and have not entered Daylight Saving Time so how will we factor that in?

I can just see us ending this in

Get on whenever you feel like it Saturday afternoon.

:D

EDIT: If you live in a country that by Saturday will have not switched over to DST, or does not observe DST, say so. That would mean you need to take all the times posted here (as they are based on DST) and move them 1 hour backwards (2 to 1, for instance).

Yeah, good thing you changed the URL.

19:00 GMT ≠ 8 EST

Unless you mean a different EST? I'm talking about Eastern Standard Time, the U.S. East Coast timezone, which is GMT-5.

That means 19-5 =14:00 which is 2:00 P.M. That's neither 8 AM or PM (didn't know which one you were talking about). Also different countries have and have not entered Daylight Saving Time so how will we factor that in?

I can just see us ending this in

:D

EDIT: If you live in a country that by Saturday will have not switched over to DST, or does not observe DST, say so. That would mean you need to take all the times posted here (as they are based on DST) and move them 1 hour backwards (2 to 1, for instance).

The first time is for Europe the other is for NA. And I;m not sure about DS, but that will soon be over. I was a little confused, did I answer your question.

Ahh its okay! Week-end! Woohoo! Week-end celebrating beers!

The first time is for Europe the other is for NA. And I;m not sure about DS, but that will soon be over. I was a little confused, did I answer your question.

Yeah, I get it now.

Forget about DST, we'll just get on around that time. Maybe you should edit the OP to make it less confusing.

But other than that, I'll be there!

Top Bottom