1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[vanilla] Social Policy: Autocracy (vanilla)

Social Policy: Autocracy

1. MadDjinn

MadDjinn Deity

MadDjinn submitted a new resource:

Social Policy: Autocracy - Social Policy: Autocracy

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
  2. apocalypse105

apocalypse105 Deity

Autocracy is a good social policy only the late game is a little bit to short in my opinion in civ 5 but it will be increased in civ 5 god's and king really good to let autocracy shrine

3. cammcken

cammcken Warlord

I thought Big Ben and/or Mercantilism only gave discounts when purchasing buildings? Correct me if I'm wrong; correct your post if I'm right.

Update: I checked; you're right. Both the wonder and civic apply to all purchases.

Does anyone find the Autocracy finisher any good? I've never tried an all-war game (in Civ 4, an Elimination victory is rare, almost like a contingency victory, because holding empires that large will kill your economy, so i never go for them). I usually use war as a way to extend my empire, so even with very militaristic civs I still prefer Order.

4. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

This is a vanilla article. You are playing vanilla?