Socra's Depth Expansion (Quo's Combined Tweaks)

Socra's Depth Expansion (Quo's Combined Tweaks) 2.0

Socra

Chieftain
Socra submitted a new resource:

Socra's Depth Expansion (Quo's Combined Tweaks) - Adds Abilities

I decided to add a little more depth and theme to each Civilization's traits.

This is the Beta 1.0, so it is a modded Quos Combined Tweaks file. This is ultimately going to be a simple and seperate add-on mod, so I will be getting that done shortly. Wanted to get this out for people who had been waiting.

(You will need to turn off the original Quos for this mod to work atm.)

Mod Dependencies:
- MOAR Units
- Merrick's Epaminondas (Greece)
- CIVITAS Seleucid

As of now, I know 90% of...

Read more about this resource...

Cool! Very excited to try this. If I want to tinker with some of these, can I lift the code straight out of the Quo_Civ_Code.sql or is it more complicated than that?

Cool! Very excited to try this. If I want to tinker with some of these, can I lift the code straight out of the Quo_Civ_Code.sql or is it more complicated than that?

Yep. I've only modified the Quo_Civ_Code.sql and Quo_Civ_Text . You'll also notice, 99% of my code is compressed in the beginning, "Extras" to "Extras End".

One note though: some parts of my code, reference code from CIVITAS Seleucid, Merricks's Epaminondas, and MOAR Units... so that will have to be referenced properly in .modinfo

Last edited:
Curious if anyone had complaints about overpowered abilities, glitches, any feedback at all, etc.

Hi, at the moment I am combining and installing mods. Was wondering what is the version of Quos Combined Tweaks are you basing on? Just to be able to compare both mods.

Could you please explicitly mention on the front modpage, the version of the Quo's mod you used and the additional content you coded, please? Thanks very much beforehand

Hi, at the moment I am combining and installing mods. Was wondering what is the version of Quos Combined Tweaks are you basing on? Just to be able to compare both mods.

Could you please explicitly mention on the front modpage, the version of the Quo's mod you used and the additional content you coded, please? Thanks very much beforehand

Updated ^.^

Sorry for all the updates guys, an elusive bug popped up on Monday, thought I had fixed it (twice), but.... nope.

So the past 3 updates, abilities weren't proc'ing properly. Apologies! Through obsessive effort, I have finally found and fixed it.

Along the way, JFD Denmark, JFD Papal States, Netherlands, Indonesia, and Mapuche all got fresh abilities.

This version is properly stable and running as intended.

With a sigh of relief, I won't be updating for a few weeks.

Top Bottom