1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Civ2 units

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Scenario Creation' started by FinnTitan, Jan 28, 2002.

1. FinnTitan

FinnTitan Chieftain

Here's some units I've created for different WW2 scenarios. Feel free using them freely... Here is an example picture included in the package.

Attached Files:

2. MajorGeneral2

MajorGeneral2 Just happy to be here

Well, these are quite good. However, there aren't many, so perhaps you should include some more. Do that, and you ought to have them posted in the graphics download section.

3. Toecutter

Toecutter Chieftain

Not bad at all, did you make them all yourself, or are some of em modified. The heavy bomber looks familiar:)

4. FinnTitan

FinnTitan Chieftain

I've made some units from blank, some units from models (originals). I tried to make heavy bomber look like US B-24 Liberator and flying boat like PBY Catalina. I hope there are not alike units available but if there is, I did not make them alike intentionally :) . I'll try to make more when I have spare time (that's not very soon).

It would be nice in Civ2 to add different graphics for mines and farms for different eras (like in civ3, that was cool ).:D