Some glitches

erebos

Chieftain
Swedish capital and only city is also a puppet. This happened because The Japanese captured all other Swedish cities before, so the capital moved to the last remaining city, a puppet.

Spoiler :

City states that have prophets.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0011.jpg
    Civ5Screen0011.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 216
  • Civ5Screen0006.jpg
    Civ5Screen0006.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Civ5Screen0007.jpg
    Civ5Screen0007.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 188
Pretty sure the AI doesn't have a restriction on choosing what it can build in a puppeted city...y'know..since it's the AI that controls puppeting anyway. Not a glitch though.

Player creates prophet. Barbarians capture prophet. City-state kills barbarian camp/captures prophet.
Player creates prophet. City-state involved in war. City-state captures prophet.
not a glitch

It's a favorite tactics of mine to puppet some annoying AI civ.

They can't make any units and I don't take a diplo hit for killing them completely.

Wont work for Austria, but everyone else is dead in the water if they only have puppets.

Pretty sure the AI doesn't have a restriction on choosing what it can build in a puppeted city...y'know..since it's the AI that controls puppeting anyway. Not a glitch though.

Well just writing something off as "the AI decides" is a pretty surefire way to oversimplify things to the point that you end up with the wrong conclusion. Yes, there are scripts that determine what the AI selects to be built in a city, but those scripts vary. Enemy leader AI isn't necessarily the same as city governor AI, which in the case of puppets is further constrained since they're always set to :c5gold: focus. Cities controlled by an AI player, IIRC, make their selections based on that AI's personality and the grand strategy they picked that game.

This is assuming puppeted cities for AI players follow the same patterns as puppeted player cities, which I assume is the case but have no evidence of. Also note that while I'm pretty sure that leader personality dictates which buildings they go for, I'm not certain on it, so I could be wrong.

Top Bottom