Some interface improvements

Rufus T. Firefly

Rufus is coming in town!
I think that something interface elements are horrible (and horrible is a compliment). Then there are:

1) Espionage, Capital city, Embassy icons (put it on /art/cities)

Ingame:

2) Diplomatic, War and Embargo agreements. (put it on /art/diplomacy)

Download (Ace file)

2nd pack: barrack (greek helmet), harbor (anchor) and airport (plane) 3d marks!

Preview:

Download (Ace file)

Uncle Sam Draft button
[URL=http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=2069303]The Victorian interface

Because I'm too stupid in order to reserve some post, the improvements continue here!, [/URL]here

Very good, Rufus! :goodjob:
Do you intend to expand your "quest" for interface enhancements?
As you have already reworked several Conquests and I am a big fan of these Conquests enhancement sets of yours, I would like to ask you whether you could add some specific interface elements for these Conquests as well (like nice frames or so for the advisor screens)? Would be great! :)

P.S.: I am especially interested in the Middle Ages and Age of Discovery. :)

Rufus T. Firefly said:
There are already the Victorian Stamp interface...

That is right. Actually, that inspired my question. I think that one is fantastic, as well. Do you have similar interfaces? A bit more ... "Middle Age" like? Perhaps also with frames, similar to what BeBro made for the Napoleonic Conquest? I don't like the original Civ-frame of the advisor screens that much. Sorry, I don't want to annoy, just a question.

hi rufus,coninue the good work(i wonder though what else will u found to improve)!u and pounder have found everything.i think that the firaxian designers should be jealous about the players can do.
tell me something please,that white pilar,which is the placed on it the barracks icon,is an indication for palace,right?is this yours,or do you know were can i get it? :)

Top Bottom