1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Some issues...

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall MP' started by Servical, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Servical

Servical Chieftain

:confused:

Hey, I don't know if these are bugs or if I'm doing something wrong, but I have 2 problems with RFC:MP... For the record, I'm playing RFC:MP 1.05, no 3rd party mods or tweaks this time.

1) When I try to play from the 600AD start, a civilization always gets a UHV in 710AD... (seems to be random, sometimes my own civ wins, but it's usually China...) See screenshots below...

2) I've read that it was possible for the second player to pick a civ that spawns later (ie.: Spain, France, etc... in 600AD Scenario), while playing hotseat? The readme file seems to say that on hotseat mode, we can play with as many players as we want, but the problem is that I never see Spain spawning, nor can the 2nd player ever play. I have no problem playing with 4 players when I pick the "original" 4 civs of whichever scenario, but how do I get to play the later civs? When Spain should spawn (720AD), it's score changes from "0" to "-", as if it had collapsed or been defeated... See screenshots below...

Attached Files: