Some music for you all...

BassDude726

It's Just a Phase
This is just to see what the general response is...

My band will be recording some tracks probably by the end of the summer. If anyone is interested, I can post links where you can get sample tracks?

Well it's really a combination of influences. I guess you could call it hard rock. It's not really heavy metal, but it's comparable to Incubus or Foo Fighters, maybe Stone Temple Pilots. It has an infusion of blues in it too.

We consider ourselves to be pretty serious musicians, we're not a garage band that gets together once a week to make loud noise. So hopefully the recordings will be of the quality we're shooting for.

They might not be ready for a while, this is just to test what the general interest is around here.

I'd be interested. Is the vocalist any good? I already know the bassist is good;) but is the guitarist skilled?

Thanks!

Actually, the guitarist is by far one of the best I have ever heard, famous or not. I'd have to give him the credit as the creative driving force of the band. He's amazing on both accoustic and electric, and is a wizard with effects.
The rest of us, if I may be less than modest, are all experienced and have played with other bands before, so we're all good at our instruments/vocals. To give you an idea of what the vocalist sounds like, have you ever heard Jack Johnson? That's the closest thing I can think of, maybe Dispatch too.

Are you serious? STP was the pinnacle of 90s grunge/metal/rock

I know that I would definitely be interested in a link to that kind of music. And STP was one of the best bands of the '90s.

Yeah, sounds great, post 'em!

Top Bottom