Some small suggestions.

Watiggi

Deity
1) The tech that removes Miasma and makes the workers immune to Miasma should not have an affinity. This tech is appropriate/relevant to all affinities.

2) Excavation sites should not have Miasma on them.

3) Those worms come too early with the power they have. If you are aggressive with them early on, the worms are impossible to kill without using a city. As such, kindness to aliens seems to be the go to strategy until you can kill them.

I'll add more as I come up with them. But I'm aiming for small changes that improve the game play. Others feel free to add but please keep them small and simple - something that provides insight into problems playing the game that can be put into the next patch, type of thing.

1) The tech that removes Miasma and makes the workers immune to Miasma should not have an affinity. This tech is appropriate/relevant to all affinities.

Could someone remind me of the affinity cost mechanics? I think that getting a first level in an affinity does not affect the cost of raising other affinities (meaning that that's not a reason to avoid techs that give other affinities), but I can't check right now...

Have units traveling from one place to another not move over miasma or nests.

Top Bottom