Some suggestions concerning worker units/tile improvements and city razing

BEfan

Chieftain
Hi everyone,

Some things in the game have been bothering me so much that I decided to register and spill the beans in hopes that Civ developers would take a note or two from this feedback.

I organized things of concern into the list. All of the items relate to the "small-stuff" and wouldn't considerably change the gameplay but at the same time would make it more intuitive and sensible. No new technologies or units are proposed here.

• workers should be able to change tiles with improvements back to their unimproved state
  • workers should be able to remove roads everywhere
  • razing (not the initial but) second, third and etc. capitals should be allowed
  • information to whom a city originally belonged to should be provided when given a choice to liberate the city
  • liberating or razing a captured city should be allowed at any time
  • when an AI player offers you his cities in exchange for peace, you should be able to view these cities and be able to tell AI to keep those that you don't want
  • alien aggression towards player should be triggered right away; not after player decides to commit first in-game attack on aliens at the time he deems most appropriate for him

P.S. Not sure if this belongs here or in the "bugs" section but while my aquatic cities (thanks to the researched tech) can move throughout coast and ocean tiles the aquatic cities I capture can move within coast tiles only (ignoring ocean tiles). This should be corrected.

Top Bottom