some thoughts on middle east area and east asia

This is true but I think it would throw too much of the game into India's camp. India founds about 6-7 on the Subcontinent alone in my games, I dont like the idea of them having Angkor, Hanoi, and Pagan also, when China only builds 4 and oddly, sometimes 5 cities.

Very true.

It comes back to the point that this region is crying out for a mid-way civ, taking those 3 cities and expanding down the archipelago. Or perhaps, as Srivajaya and set to expand north.... either way there is a power vacuum there that is too easily exploited by the French and Brits.

Very true.

It comes back to the point that this region is crying out for a mid-way civ, taking those 3 cities and expanding down the archipelago. Or perhaps, as Srivajaya and set to expand north.... either way there is a power vacuum there that is too easily exploited by the French and Brits.

Yeah, thats why I say we should get rid of the Celts. They get eliminated from play pretty early, and arent even a playable civ. Id love to play as the midway civ. Southeast Asia is generally unrepresented, except for Pagan, maybe, sometimes Hanoi, and Angkor.(Argh repeating myself hehe)

Either they should be made playable, or the independant civ should be given more of a head start, so that they can actually pose a threat to China and India.

Top Bottom