Some tips

winernights

Chieftain
When the time u attack Aztec or other civ.. make diplomacy for peace n ask all of their resources (80% works)...but i guess other civ will start to annoyed with u or furious..whatever

anyway by the time u killed aztec u will become pretty big country so scared what since immortal rulezz in this game...lol....

just my two cent.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Just submitted my GOTM... (military victory in 1300AD).
I noticed a funny thing like that too... I didn't feel like sailing to the upper islands where the Americans had sattelite expansions on, so after I beat up their main cities some, I just asked them for the northern cities as a requirement for a peace treaty... which I promptly broke to finish the game.

The funny thing was that after they gave me the northern satellite cities, the populace was all Persian... not a single American left in them. Good thing too, since I didn't have any military units up there to deal with possible resisters! (I stupidly sank three Galleys worth of knights by mistaking "sea" for "coast", heh).

Also, another tip: being a republic with at war with lots of corrpution is expensive! I forgot about the troop upkeep and stupidly switched to republic as soon as I got it. Big waste of time! The whip is much more effective at combating corruption. :D

Top Bottom