Sometimes in Paris... (video)

Marla_Singer

United in diversity
Okay I know this is off-topic but it's the whole point of this section IIRC. Anyway, here's a video edited by my boyfriend, and obviously he would be glad if I would broadcast it on this forum. So there it is: :)

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rfqV0kON84o

What do we need to do sometimes to preserve the good health of our couple... :mischief:

but who the hell are those guys?

I thought you said you watched it?

The lady at the end ask their names and they said Naturally 7 :king:

Maybe I'll make a video about Vegas like that and post it in this thread :goodjob:

Well, hey, I'm a google search master, but I figured since you're posting this video, you might have something a bit more personal to share about the music.

nm. I got mixed up.

No comment here.

So is your boyfriend is obsessed with yammering on about how great Paris/France is too?
Actually, he's even worse than me (though I recognize that I could be very annoying on this already). :lol:

Anyway, I'm more of a "Paris chauvinist" on the internet than in the real life if you want to know the truth. I'd like to add "fortunately".

Oh.. right..

It's early, all you girls look the same to me ;) or guys.. or whatever.

leave me alone *yawn*.. *stretch*

I am a guy the girl in my Avatar is my favorite singer.

I am not a big R n B guy myself .... it is my least favorite form of music on the radio infact.

Well, personally I believe the normal video is a lot better than that version with people jumping from nowhere. I've told him so and he didn't really disagree. He just just told me that he wanted to have fun in editing a movie by himself. Well, after all, this is harmless.

Ok, nice btw, who came up with the idea of putting in Josephine Baker at the end?:D

Well I'm thoroughly disappointed. A video that sounds remarkably like "one night in paris", edited by your boyfriend, had all the makings of a great watch. But no.

Well I'm thoroughly disappointed. A video that sounds remarkably like "one night in paris", edited by your boyfriend, had all the makings of a great watch. But no.
I'm sorry but I fail to understand. I think there's a joke in your post but I haven't got it. :blush:

Though I despise the original song (and that little whiny bald bastard who made it), the melody was nice.

I wish more of the building climb and base jump video was clear. Perhaps slowing the video down would help to highlight those (and the skate) parts.

If someone would have said to me, "today you will see 7 black French guys singing Phil Collins" I would have laughed my butt off...weird...

Or was that Genesis?

delete this mods...

Top Bottom