• Sure, sounds good

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No, this is a terrible idea!

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GermanRuler

Rise Up!
Soon to come is my new mod: "Battle for the Underworld" in which you battle in a hellish landscape for ultimate dominance as one of four playable civs:The Undead, Souls of the Doomed, Verman, and the Humans each Civ has their one set of Civ-specific units (so the humans don't have any doom wheels or Bestigors and the Doomed don't have any Bone Giants,Ect...) Well thats just a bit of info on my upcoming mod, this is my first mod so It might not be that good(this is basically a thread to see if any one would download this and to tell you a bit about it)

Wow, so many new fantasy mod ideas apearing last night.

I'd download it. Sounds cool. :goodjob:
Be sure to use Rhye's underworld terrain ... or maybe someone made a new one ...

Lets just be clear on one thing - is this a mod, or a scenario? I can see it says "mod" in the first post, but alot of people use the term "mod" for both. I hope its a mod, I like the idea :)

Just tell me, how do humans fit in the Underworld?

I agree with Rage it sounds good but humans don't seem to fit.I duno.... maybe dwarfs, but not humans. :satan:

There could be tons of reasons why humans would go lurk in caves. :p

The rumours of riches reached the human kingdom above and they sent an expedition underground to get all that they can carry. They enter the cave but wtf ?! The entrance colapsed. Bummer. Oh well, we'll just have to learn how to live with the resources in these caves then. :)

i always wanted the sea/ocean/coast/rivers to be green rather than red.. green would be more underground rather than underworld thought..

Ok, yes it is a mod not just a scenerio, and the humans I don't know, I was running out of ideas for races so I thoght heck, I'll through some humans into the mix, but I'm still gonna need some creative ideas for City, Tech, and Leader names, cause I'm not the best at comming up with names and I think this mod would be alot better with some more creative names, so suggestions anyone?Heres a screenshot okay this is me playing as the vermin just staring out

for the Doomed just make up mono-syllabic gibberish ie: Khar, Glah, Rinn etc..
or use apostraphies to join up two different mono-syllabic names ie: Dahr'Lath, Gin'To, etc.. or use hyphens to string a mono-syllabic name to a more complex name ie: Al-Kanamiro, Ca-Xanabré, Do-Limgueo etc..

Maybe you should add the legendary Black Beast of Aaarrrggggg! :lol:

maybe he meant St. Ives? you know, St Iiiiiives...
or maybe he was dictating?

haha.. anyway, best of luck!

He wouldn't he bother to spell it if he were dying. He'd just say it. :D

EDIT: Is that better.

silly malbeth, you don't have to say that, because thats the joke anyway. when you say that your just explaining the joke, and so making it non-funny.. silly malbeth :D

Quinzy said:
silly malbeth, you don't have to say that, because thats the joke anyway. when you say that your just explaining the joke, and so making it non-funny.. silly malbeth :D

Shut Up! SHUT UP I say!

hehe I'm on a roll. :lol:

Top Bottom