Southamerican Crisis PBEM!!!

Can you please mention what part of the rebel area is Uruguay? I personally know where the country is located by others might not and you might be referring to more than just Uruguay.

Ok. Map of Uruguay in the game:

Attachments

• dibujo1.jpg
    dibujo1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 248
hmm, is the US allowed to attack Cuba, Jamacia, etc. ? I sure am having alot of fun gobbling those OAS up in single player... hehe...
Of course Ohwell!! Remember that you are US :D
You have the right to attack whoever you want ;)

Seriously, the only restriction (in the case of OAS countries) is Uruguay.

Choke:
Please, start whenever you want

Diplomacy takes time ;)

Guys:
I made a mistake with the crisis.scn files versions.
Please, USE THIS ONE!!!

Peruvian President Alejandro Toledo has announced today in a statewide adress that the people of Peru have nothing to fear as intelligence analysts are diligently viewing the situation unfolding in South America. On the other hand he expressed the possibility that in order to protect Peruvian assets and promote stability in the region, the Peruvian military might have to be used. He did not specify on who this military would allign itself with, or fight against.

Analysts worldwide are carefully studying the statement "Peru will regain it's former glory and power", believing it may be hinting at Peru's intentions.

I found a bug, the Columbians own the "impassible terrain" units around the trapped American transports and they can disband them, freeing their American allies far before they are intended to be freed. Mabye those units should be Rebel?

Yeah...but it should be mentioned in the house rules then.

I found a bug, the Columbians own the "impassible terrain" units around the trapped American transports and they can disband them, freeing their American allies far before they are intended to be freed. Mabye those units should be Rebel?
Well, that´s not really a bug. I made some tests, and the colombian AI never disbanded the units. So, in singleplayer it works fine (it also worked perfectly in my falklands war scenario)

Rebel? Impossible. The american AI will attack them sooner or later.

However, you are right about adding a house rule about the topic.

President Chavez is glad to announce a new era in the political landscape of South America, the Republic of Venezuela has signed a treaty of alliance with Columbia. President Chavez is quoted as saying "I believe this will usher in a new era of peace and security."

I still don't think this is allowed...

Like I said to Choke on MSN and am posting here for discussion, in a normal game maybe your way would 'circumvent' the rule about permanent alliances without breaking it, but this is a playtest. When scenarios are playtested, the designer's usually concerned about civ balancing, and when you take it off course from what it's supposed to be, it defeats the purpose of playtesting the scenario.

Ale, what's your take on this?

When scenarios are playtested, the designer's usually concerned about civ balancing, and when you take it off course from what it's supposed to be, it defeats the purpose of playtesting the scenario.
Well, i think Darius gave us a very adecuate explanation

This is a Test. And the main goal here is testing the current civ balance of forces; follow the plot and see the results.

Well, i talked to Choke and he´s willing to call of the alliance.

This is the new HOUSE RULE:

Venezuela or Brazil CAN´T SIGN AN ALLIANCE/PEACE TREATY WITH USA or Colombia
THIS IS A TOTAL WAR SCENARIO

Top Bottom