1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Space Communist's Commissariat of Civilizations

A hub for mods made by Space Communist.

1. SpaceCommunist

SpaceCommunist Chieftain

Space Communist's
    Commissariat of Civilizations

Released Mods:

CUBA
    Fidel Castro

THE SOVIET UNION
    Vladimir Lenin
    Leon Trotsky

THE MISSISSIPPIANS
    Tuskaloosa
    Dhegiha

Planned Mods:

TRANSVAAL (The Boers)
    (Paul Kruger)

MZANTSI (South Africa)
    (Nelson Mandela)

GRAN COLOMBIA
    (Simon Bolivar)
    (Hugo Chavez)

CALIFORNIA
    (John Muir)

RAPA NUI
    (Hotu Matua)

And More!

2. 679x

679x Chieftain

Particularly excited for Rapa Nui civ. I haven't gotten a chance to play any of your mods yet but I've already subscribed to the Cuba mod and that's what I'll be trying out first. Just from reading about their abilities, they all sound pretty fun.

3. Snaff

Snaff Chieftain

Looks pretty awesome, especially the Mississipians, I always love mods that add their own tile improvements!
    I know this seems like an annoying request, but would you consider making an external download for us Mac Users? I don't have access to the Steam Workshop.

4. SpaceCommunist

SpaceCommunist Chieftain

Apologies for the late reply! I'll try my best to upload a CivFanatics version soon, though I'm somewhat swamped with other stuff in the meantime. I'll get back to you on it as soon as I can!