Space Worker (1/19/05)

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
This is the prototype for JBG's Lunar mod.

I tried to put a visor on him, add a keypad to his chest, and an oxygen tube to his helmet. You can be the judge on if I succeeded....

Within the winrar download is the dds file and a screenie. Can someone please post the screenie for me? If not I'll d/l it and post tomorrow from work.

Any suggestions as to what he could look like would be great. I almost drew a blank.

http://www.filegone.com/ufmi

Dude you gotta put a screenshot or something or else everyone's going to get irritated by wondering what the heck it looks like!

My settings won't allow me to for some reason. Normally some nice person does for me. ;) Care to volunteer?

I'm sorry to be honnest but I think it looks like a ghost more than a space worker. But it's just because of the head : the body looks good. I think you should try to put the visor in black (anti U

btw here is your creenie!V)

screenshot here:

Attachments

• Space Worker0000.JPG
    Space Worker0000.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 805
It looks like a UFO or a white version of that female robot from spaceballs - i think dot was her name... btw what's with the dress?

Thanks for the quick (and brutally honest :D) comments. For some reason white stuck in my brain and I couldn't get away from it. I did try to texture in some grey near joints, but he does need more color. What should I do to the "skirt"? Add machinery, decals?

edit: And thanks for the screenie korvgubben.

eoo2 said:
Seems to me you're not far off from the Hoth-syle Star Wars Stormtroopers...

Yeah, that may or may not be my innerchild speaking. I suppose moon workers could get blasters too. :)

You might want to think about changing the colour (or adding those gold stripes) - Lunar terrain is mostly white/grey and visibility might be an issue...

Better texture the modern worker, as that looks more like a suit then this ancient skirt. Black visor for sure, much more detail on the joints and chest (controls).

Top Bottom