Spaceship construction

zagnut

Monarch
I am confused as to why I cannot build spaceship components. I have discovered Apollo and have aluminum available. The Civilopedia says that is all I need but the spaceship components do not show up in my production box.

I am playing on Monarch level as the Aztecs. Can anyone explain what I am missing?

Do you have the tech needed to build the parts? Is spaceship victory turned on? Also you have to "build" apollo program not "discover" it.

Thanks escl, I must have turned off the Spaceship victory option at the beginning of the game and then forgotten about it.

I do have the techs and did build Apollo but that doesn't do me any good if I forget how I set up the game.

If you have Spaceship Win turned on and you build all the spaceship parts does it force you to launch, and thus win the game right there and then? I think it does, I couldn't get out from the spaceship screen unless I hit the Launch button, which forced me to win right then...I wanted to continue and win by domination or other way.

If this is true, I guess I would have to hold off from building the last spaceship part or something until I won the way I wanted to?

Exactly,
if theire 10 turn before 2050 and it take 9 turn to build your last spaceship part you start building it, If you misscalculated and are finishing 1 turn to early you can easily remove worker and make it 2 turn.

Top Bottom