1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Spaceship Production Planning

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Bellringer, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Bellringer

Bellringer Chieftain

Production of the spaceship presents an interesting exercise in planning the research and manufacture of different components in a timely and efficient manner. I have developed a spreadsheet which gives a clear idea of what component to manufacture in which city, when to start and when you expect to finish it. You can beat the AI by several turns if you use it rather than simply work on the project in an arbitrary manner. Download the attached zip file with the spreadsheet and explanatory guide.

2. vanillasine

vanillasine Warlord

if you provide a nice write up and get the file to work this could potentially go in the strategy article subforum. I remember someone saying that you may need to convert the file into something else so the website will take it.

3. Bellringer

Bellringer Chieftain

I am trying to upload the zip file. It was already uploaded in another thread "How fast to expand" and it is refusing to upload here. I have changed the name and hope this works.

Attached Files: