Spaceship success probability not shown

ZeroOne

Hitchhiker
The spaceship success probability is not shown when a part is completed. This is very wrong because that window also contains the launch-button. People can and will launch the ship completely unaware that it is very likely that their mission will fail. See this post for screenshots.

Thanks guys. I have posted a message to the Unofficial Patch thread now. I don't really see how this would be an AI improvement so I skipped the Better AI thread though.

I read about the BUG Mod, it definitely sounds like they could include this patch but as far as I understand the concept, they just put together patches made by other people? Seeing that a patch does not exist yet, I don't know if notifying them would do any good. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

I suggested Better AI only because it is under very active development at the moment and this bug probably wouldn't be ignored there. The unofficial patch thread probably is fairly quiet at the moment.

Still, I don't think it would hurt to mention it in the BUG forum either. The BUG mod is not really a collection of patches made by other people, but more a collection of various interface enhancements (mods) made by other people. Having said that, I'm fairly sure the BUG mod includes the unofficial patch but the unofficial patch is pretty standard now. There are only a few people who believe the unofficial patch went too far.

Alright, I have posted a message into the BUG forum now, too. I don't feel comfortable spamming about this matter to any more forums... I realize the Better AI guys would probably be happy to fix this but they should've seen this message in other forums by now. Now I'll just start waiting for the patch. :)

I read about the BUG Mod, it definitely sounds like they could include this patch but as far as I understand the concept, they just put together patches made by other people? Seeing that a patch does not exist yet, I don't know if notifying them would do any good. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

while they do integrate patches created by others, there IS some unique content, so it was still a good idea to let them know.

Top Bottom