Spain: A world power arising: 1940-1947 AD

After years of civil war in the 1930s, the country of Spain is united again under the King, King Franco. With the help of the great Adolf Hitler, Consul of the Germans, Spain has repaired her economy and is returning to her greatness. King Franco has risen Spain's money from only 50 gold to over 1200 gold, along with strengthening the Royal Spanish Army by creating the Royal Armored Corps to defend from evil French aggression and a possible invasion by the Allies, Britain and the United States.

After staying neutral in the great Second World War for two years, 1940-41, Spain learned of the horrors being commited by the evil Adolf Hitler of the Nazis and decided to strike a blow at the city of Munich. After one tank division's destruction, six bomber squadrons bombed Munich to a pulp. Many missile attacks sunk the Spanish Battleship Madrid, but the AEGIS cruiser, Zaragosa repelled the attacks and is sailing for the city of Amersterdam, controlled by the tyrannical Nazis.

More to come. . .

sweet! what level is this? if i play as spanish i tend to pick on the other underdogs first (turkey, france, neutrals) and build myself up to be one of the four great superpowes. then i can war with the alliws and if that is succesful next come the axis and finally the great bear. i wouldn't dare attack the axis that early! good stuff

I actually played this on Prince as the Spanish. The wierdest thing was the first nation I declared war on was the Russians- after I had allied with the Axis, French and Allies. I colonized Northern Africa, sent small strike teams through French/Axis territory and slowly gobbled up the Russians. Triggered Russian Civil War, destroyed Turks, canceled alliances with French and Allies, destroyed French, destroyed Neutrals, then destroyed Allies.
Right now, the world is divided between the Axis and me- I control all Allied, French, Spanish, Russian, Neutral and Turkish territory. I just finished off the Zulus (rebeling against Russians after Civil War) and don't want to finish the game- I'm, like, >10 times the size of the Axis! It'd be TOO easy.

Hi. Could you tell me which scenario is the one you are playing in? I would like very much to play as the Spanish in some after WW2 scenario... better if i was the Spanish republic, hehe.
Anyway, great job you have done, strengthening that much the position of Spain, and even being at war aganist the Nazi Germany... i hope you win. Good luck!

expeliarmus said:
Hi. Could you tell me which scenario is the one you are playing in? I would like very much to play as the Spanish in some after WW2 scenario... better if i was the Spanish republic, hehe.
Don't know if someone's answered so... it's the scenario that first came with the game. at least, that's the one I've been playing. If you like, I can try to attach it here.

I loved playing on CivII, I just lost the CD and would love to get it again. When I was the Spanish I would always take out the French on their little coastal cities and the one or two they had left from the Axis attack. Thwn the Axis in a quiky war to get their coastal cities and then the allies (in another quicky) and finally the Turks. End game, Me with all of Africa. That scenerio was the best, if only someone in CivIV would copy it into CivIV format.....

heh, i conqured all the civilizations as the french in the WW2 scenario

All this conquering in WW2 reminds me of one time. I was the Axis (yeah, huge army) but in about a few game months i conquered the country of france, and then in 1 year got their colonies. I also nuked the entire Great Britain.

Note: This edit is because I changed my signature on 5/26/06. By the way, Neutrals, Spanish, and Turks didn't have colonies (except for Span. Tangiers). Stupid me:rolleyes:

Top Bottom