Spanish Scenario Succession Game!!!!

I was debating between being the Egyptians or Iroqious. I don't think the Egyptians would be that hard, they have great characteristics, and if they take out the Zulus, they have all of Africa to themselves, as there's only one way in other than sea. I probably would take out the Persians, Greeks, and French to clear out southern Asia and Europe. Would you be interested in playing it? I'll do it if Ravensfire doesn't answer with a very hearty "Continue!!!!" soon. And I have absolutely no idea who you are. :confused: Are you someone I know?:confused:

Still here - just not sure where this was going.

I actually did continue the game on for a while - had to see the Conquistadors!

It's an interesting modification, especially in that it totally changes how the game is played. Some of the changes seem to be a bit over the top, others are very interesting.

As a civilization, the concept of the Spanish civ was great. The UU was unique, very few other UU's actually reduce the movement. I think that if the other game changes (extra movement, sea production, etc) were backed out, this would be a fascinating civ to play. Especially on a archipelgo type map! Add a goal of getting the Lighthouse and Magellen's as culturally appropriate wonders - hmmmmmm.

Hammurabi - if you're interested in starting a game - I'm in!

If Civanator is okay with it, I'd like to play a bit with the Spanish civ a bit. I think an interesting scenario could come from this, and I've got a spare box to put Civ on to develop this idea w/o messing up my main box.

-- Ravensfire

Originally posted by ravensfire
Hammurabi - if you're interested in starting a game - I'm in!

Thanks Ravensfire:D Unfortunately, I joined 2 other games while waiting to see what would happen to this one, and they are totally taking up my time. As soon as one of these is over, I'll start the one talked about. I don't know how long it will be, on one, the Chieften Zulu game, we're going pretty quick, so who knows. If you want, when I start one, I'll reserve a spot for you and PM you when I start it.:D

Top Bottom