1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Spanish UHV not working

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by nickoman23, Nov 28, 2010.

1. nickoman23

nickoman23 Chieftain

I was playing as spain on the monarch difficulty, and I had reached all of the UHV requirements, but when 1600 came, it only gave me one (i had achieved another earlier), and then instead of going to a brownish color, the tiny little counter on the side of the leaderbord remained bright white. I TOTALLY had all the stuff done, I checked over and over and over again. It was the colonies thing it didn't recognize, even tho I had the most colonies, it pretended like that requirement didn't end in 1600. It gave me a golden age and forgot all about the fact that either the counter should be brown or GAME OVER I WON!!(like it should have been).
    I am using beta 3 on a normal (not super-powered machine)
    I got really pissed off and retired, but I have a bunch of saves if any one wants them, or they want screenshots.
    Your help is pre-appreciated.

2. Baldyr

Baldyr "Hit It"

"beta 3" of what? :confused:

I'm looking at my RFC installation and this is the Python code responsible for setting two of the Spanish UHVs. (The third one has no time limit, as it seems.)
    Spoiler :
    Code:
    if (iGameTurn == i1700AD):
            bAmericas = True
            if (self.checkNotOwnedArea(iFrance, tAmericasTL, tAmericasBR) == False):
                    bAmericas = False
            if (self.checkNotOwnedArea(iEngland, tAmericasTL, tAmericasBR) == False):
                    bAmericas = False
            if (self.checkNotOwnedArea(iNetherlands, tAmericasTL, tAmericasBR) == False):
                    bAmericas = False
            if (bAmericas):
                    self.setGoal(iSpain, 1, 1)
            else:
                    self.setGoal(iSpain, 1, 0)

if (iGameTurn == i1760AD):
            bAztecs = self.checkOwnedCiv(iSpain, iAztecs)
            bInca = self.checkOwnedCiv(iSpain, iInca)                                        
            if (bAztecs and bInca):
                    self.setGoal(iSpain, 2, 1)
            else:
                    self.setGoal(iSpain, 2, 0)

These UHVs are checked on AD 1700 and AD 1760 respectively. There is no check performed at 1600 - the code doesn't lie.

3. merijn_v1

merijn_v1 Black Belt

He meant Spain in RFCEurope. But he posted this in the wrong place. But it's already solved now.

4. Baldyr

Baldyr "Hit It"

aha! :lol: