Spearman vs. Tank alive and well!

A destroyer of mine took ~40~ turns to destroy a Frigate ......

That's not a Destroyer, that's a Damager !

:lol: More like a Tickler.

No, it was on a hill actually :) I cleared all the other units and cities in the area and the carrier was about to move, so I hit the swordsman to get exp.

Ops, my bad. Yeah, I usually do stuff like that. (The pilot must´ve been carless thinking it´d be a sinch.) ;)

Gameplay > Realism.

Or, if you prefer, the fighter didn't clear the danger zone of his own bomb.

Gameplay with realism > Game play without realism

Or , if you prefer, I > you,

as there is no way in that this helps gameplay whatsoever, and you didn't bother to explain your statement.

There is one problem with the argument: the spearmen got the tank crews when they were sleeping etc.

The problem is if you are attacking with your tank (or fighter or whatever) your crew isn't sleeping. They are obviously not sleeping, they are combat ready and on the move. You unit is never "sleeping"when you order it to attack. Now if you were defending in between turns you can make an argument the tank/fighter crew was sleeping, but not when you are attacking during your turn.

So I'm just not buying the argument that lesser units should defeat stronger units. At least not when the lesser units are defending. This should be fixed.

maybe not sleeping but they could be high or drunk! like the tank scene in buffalo soliders?

It's not that hard to do.
Tank captures city.
3 catapults and 1 spearmen are waiting behind the city. catapults bombard, spearmen moves in, and the tank is gone.

Well, the way the game is now, wars take centuries, battles take decades... Probably, for your tank to move into the city and those spear-men to move in, it took at least 2 decades. In two decades, who knows what the spear-men could come up with :crazyeye:

Not that I agree with the whole notion.

I think I know what happened!

Darth Vader dropped through a wormhole into German lands, and converted a swordsman unit into a Sith lightsaber-wielding unit of doom that can choke fighterpilots.

*ooh-paah* Your lack of flying skills is disturbing. *ooh-pah*

Top Bottom