Special abilities for Great leaders

deo

Emperor
I think great leaders should be different and have special abilities like napoleon conquered half europe and so he should have more power or somthing else depending on the way of combat in Civ4

It gives some civs a unfair advantage and should not be implemented. (the only unfair advantage in CivIII is that China's UU is better than the Mongol's)

Ok you'r right but it can be so:
When a great leader wins more and more battles than he can generate a more greter leader
what do you think

great leaders can't fight but I wouldn't mind automatically adding the great Leader to the unit producing it. (giveing the unit it a powerup with further powerups for further victories)

(the great leader could be detached in a city to be used like normal)

In effect an army?

Yes
When a army wins more and more combats than he can include more units into it

that would simulate a promotion, also eliminates the need of changing him to an army.

Woohoo, over 2000 posts that count.

Than so:
When a army wins more and more combats or when the army defeats an other army,is leader will win more strategic expirience and so the army will have more attack power or defence power.

True, the only problem would be unbalencing the game. (imagine an army with six elite khights with 10 attack each, it could single handedly capture entire countries)

Yes but after 10-15 turns the armys leader will die and the army will be powerles

A good solution.

Top Bottom