Special Elections - Nominations for Governor of Quirnial Province

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Perfection has resigned as Governor of Quirnial, therefore a special election is necessitated. Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive. Nominations are to be open for around 48 hours.

If i lose the FA elections i will accept this nomination. So i will wait until the elections for FA is over before i decide.

Originally posted by conehead234
If i lose the FA elections i will accept this nomination. So i will wait until the elections for FA is over before i decide.

Same here :)

Originally posted by Rik Meleet

These nominations are illegal; they aren't registered citizens. If you want to nominate them, they must be registered in the citizen registry first.
I was nominated before I was registered and noone complained

You can be nominated before you are registered; however you need to be registered before taking an office.

People were nominated and elected without posting in the citizen registry, Eyrei was governer of Capitoline AND a Moderator without ever posting in there. I don't think theres any laws saying you have to (but I don't keep up to date with laws not regaurding me)
It would be better in any case to have them post in the Citizen registry if their going to accept nominations.

Are we going to have an election?

No, actually conehead was the only accepted nomination and as such he is the new governer of Quirnial. Congratulations conehead! :D

Oh. Congrats conehead234 :grad: [party]

Congrats :thumbsup:

Hi guys, I'm new...

Could someone please post a link where I may read up on this Democracy Game #4. Is this a fresh new game started from scratch? And also, can I open this save game with normal civ3 or do I need 1.29 patch or Play The World?

Will respond by PM.....

Top Bottom