Speedy Gonzalez PBEM

Attention everyone - it appears the PBEM tracker is not working properly for this game and PBEM tracker's admin seems to have disappeared. Everyone should email this to the next player via regular means so we can keep playing. I will send this on the email thread as well.

posting my turn here... i don't think i have michkov's email adress

Attachments

• Speedy_Gonzalez_BC-3500_to_Michkov.CivBeyondSwordSave
    448.4 KB · Views: 150
Send on.

Nighthawk can Lou send out a mail with everyone's email addresses to all in the game?

Where is the game? Last I send was 3180 to Mitiu about a month ago.

The last I sent was 3180 BC to Nighthawk.

So the turn possibly lies in there, that is between NH and Mitiu.

It is also possibly caught up with Michov having being away.

OK it looks like we need a replacement for Mitiu Ioan in this game . He/she last posted in this forum in July.

But this might be a big ask as there was not a clamour of applicants when the game was first muted.

From my current experience of the Realism Invictus Mod, this is one powerful well thought out mod (with very many volunteer contributions over years) which is challenging.

In fact I can identify elements which seem to be incorporated into Civ VI.

So a replacement is needed.

Reporting for duty.

Ruff - you are in for Mitiu, no questions asked. I just emailed academia to send the turn to you. I'll PM you with the password to get in.

Excellent. Who do I send it to? Is there a turn order? Is there a tracker? If not, do we want a RB style tracker? You know the ones ... the type that shows that Nighthawk ...

This is a tracker for Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth

It's year AD-1440
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Majic
Forum Name: NightHawk419
2 days, 8 hours, 27 minutes

... or ...

This is a tracker for Earth_1000

It's year AD-1708
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Isabella
Forum Name: Nighthawk419
9 days, 9 hours, 53 minutes

There is no tracker, no. I would have to dig up my email to the group that shows the turn order... don't have time right now, but will check later. Sorry!

Apparently, I have the wrong mod. Can someone provide a link to the right mod?

For this game, RI version 3.13 (2015 12) set up is what to look for on the download section of Realism Invictus Mod.

Thx Herc ... I had a look around Dec 2015 ... but couldn't find it. I left a Q in the 6000 post long thread.

Top Bottom