Spending gold to finish production...

Hagbard Celine

Chieftain
I must admit I'm still using a rather old version of the mod (SVN 7100 or so), so maybe this has been changed already, but I'm still curious how I could "fix" this myself. Apparently the only civic that allows me to spend gold to quickly finish the production in my cities is Coinage, but I'd prefer to have Free Market and Regulated also enable that feature. I thought I'd just have to change something in the CIV4CivicInfos.xml, but I can't figure out which variable it is.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to change it back the way it was.

Personally I feel it'd be better if we just changed it back for the whole mod. That said, I'd need the consensus from others on the matter to do so. I'm not sure at the moment what the variable is myself but I could figure it out if nobody else knows.

It should be for coinage and all those that come after in that civic.

We do need to do some changes to the "whip population" to take into account settled slaves which should be used before the actual population.

Sounds good to me. I just don't want to end up with huge amounts of money I can't use on anything in the late game, but I also don't want to be stuck with obsolete civics.

I thought it might be:

<Hurry>
<HurryType>HURRY_GOLD</HurryType>
<bHurry>1</bHurry>
</Hurry>

but adding those to the other civics didn't change anything as far as I can tell. Any other ideas?

That probably is it if that's what's showing on the coinage civic. You might need to recalc and/or delete the cache to get it to show proper in game.

I have made the adjustment to the Currency Civics to allow the hurrying of buildings with money for all civic options from coinage on.

Top Bottom