Spies stopped working

danhynes

Chieftain
This was a bog with Concise UI. Rename espionage_panel to fix it.

Attachments

• civ.png
    civ.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Save file is attached for reference. It's Owls of Minerva too, not Hermetic (that game was a total loss with 4 hostile civs within 6 tiles of my capital and I got stomped by turn 20)
This is a deity level game running the new Menelik II leader, and I am not sure when this started to happen (it was gone 1AM when I gave up) but suddenly spies no longer work for offensive missions - it is literally impossible to set any mission at all. None of the options work, and instead of the usual confirm options, all I get is the ability to move to a home city - nothing else works except counterspy.
It is possible this is to do with the new district, as I have not fully read up on the diplomatic quarter as yet but it seems broken to me.

There is also a nasty graphical bug when the did work - all the options spread out in a VERY w i d e line.
Has anyone else seen spy issues in this new version, as for me it is just plain broken

Attachments

• Menelik (Hermetic).Civ6Save
    2.3 MB · Views: 25
Not just with Concise UI - it happened to me late last night too, and the only things I can do with spies are counterspy. I can move them to other cities, but see the exact same as your shot whenever I try to select a mission.
Cannot remember what single option there is on the dialogue, but it is literally impossible to select any missions - yet they were working, and suddenly stopped working for an unknown reason.
See my other thread on this - I will ask the Mods to move it here as well.

I had the same problem as the OP. I disabled the "Better Espionage Screen" mod and that seems to have fixed the problem

I had the same problem as the OP. I disabled the "Better Espionage Screen" mod and that seems to have fixed the problem
I don't think I have that mod running - I will check this, as I may well be wrong/mistaken about that as I do sometimes use mods that improve Quality of Life in game.....(as in no tweaks to yields/etc)

Top Bottom