*Spoiler* 5 man Smashsomething thread

Workers and settlers cost population, and the more pop you have, the faster you research, the best your chances of beating Dave to philo. If you overdo (relative to Dave) your early settler pumping for expansion, you'll work on lower total citizens and will get to philo second. So you have to aim for either a good chance at philo or a good chance at out-expanding the others. They might both happen or both not happen regardless, but aiming for one helps.

Ah right i get you now, so let em grow a bit, however i still need to produce some, so i might let them grow alternatly (the two major ones that is). I keep forgetting roads are usefull in c3c.

well I would beg to differ as you depending on the lay of the land, you could out-settle and out-research. But it is a little more mm-intensive

I have time to MM in this game, i spend a good 5 mins playing each turn ;) to me thats quite a lot when nothings happening. Is there a wtf is going on in the demographic screen walkthrough anywhere?

yeah I'll see if I can scrounge it up

EDIT:: here is something that I have saved that could be useful but probabaly won't be in this game. Eight Laws to Border Dynamics

edit2: Stupid forum doesn't allow you to search but once every 40 seconds... Demographics ... explained

Cheers tubs, well i came back and instead of the city and extra settler i thought id have i only seem to have 1 settler, vinds gone and i have no idea wtf has happened to my other settler. very annoyed.

Top Bottom