Spoiler for private team PBEM - Mongolia

:nuke: If you are Ronnie1 or Krill, leave now. You do not belong here!:nuke:

Everyone else enjoy.

I am playing as Khan. Sorry for starting on the second turn (and we've played three) I will now start giving turn updates every turn.

Remake20 as we are on the same team are you ok with me posting here the updates for Williem?

Turn 2 3920 B.C.

City Founded. Start on worker. 14 to go. Sorry it took so long for this.

Starting Position

Spoiler :

--------------------------------------------------------------
Military

Unnamed Scout (Scout): Moves W reveals cow

Spoiler :

Cities & Workers:

Capital: Chicken Coop
City Founded: Worker, due in 14.
Spoiler :

No Workers

----------------------------------------------------------------
Other News:

Research

Mysticism 7 Turns To Go
Rate Held at 100%

I don't remember how this works - are you guys researching Mysticism as a team, or are you researching mysticism and memphus is researching something else, like say, fishing?

Nice land! Lots of floodplains, some health resources to compensate for the :yuck: and a nice gold-deer city in the north.

I don't remember how this works - are you guys researching Mysticism as a team, or are you researching mysticism and memphus is researching something else, like say, fishing?

I'm research mysticism and he is... well. I'll let him tell that. I think since we play as a team. Whenever I research a tech he gets it too and same if we researches something.

Nice land! Lots of floodplains, some health resources to compensate for the :yuck: and a nice gold-deer city in the north.

Later I'm going to post a insane start location that I had. I didn't take a picture of it, but I'll try to recreate it.

i am researching pottery :)

if i was to research mysticism it would go 2 times as fast.

can I ask why a worker and not a workboat, which can work the crab once you expand? That's not a criticism or anything - I'm just mediocre at Civ IV and I always wonder why people make the decisions they do.

because i started with the wheel as well as fishing and agriculture.

i am going worker workboat. so as i expand my cottages (financial) are in full force.

in the MTDG we can't build cottages right away so we went workboat first :)

can I ask why a worker and not a workboat, which can work the crab once you expand? That's not a criticism or anything - I'm just mediocre at Civ IV and I always wonder why people make the decisions they do.

I'm getting the worker to get the stone. I'm thinking about an early wonders. After worker I'm going to do work boat.

I'm getting the worker to get the stone. I'm thinking about an early wonders. After worker I'm going to do work boat.

Keep in mind this is a duel size map. you currently have no defence.

I would have gone warrior first my self, but i am only vulnerable in 1 direction...and odds are we woudl see them outside your borders prior to mine.

Keep in mind this is a duel size map. you currently have no defence.

I would have gone warrior first my self, but i am only vulnerable in 1 direction...and odds are we woudl see them outside your borders prior to mine.

It's a tiny map. I did that after I realized that we're playing two teams of 2. Worker, Workboat, warrior.

Later I'm going to post a insane start location that I had. I didn't take a picture of it, but I'll try to recreate it.

It's bad picture

It's a good picture, but doesn't have much info...I can tell there's water and land but there is no dividing line between the two. That would be nice to add! :)

Maybe a weird question, but isn't it eaiser to hit prnt scrn and upload that picture instead of recreating one and uploading that?

EDIT: nevermind...I get it. :wallbash:

I can tell there's water and land but there is no dividing line between the

The only water tiles were the clams. And besides that I couldn't tell you about the terrain.

Turn 4 3880 B.C. (I think)

City Founded. Start on worker. 13 to go.

Military

Unnamed Scout (Scout): Nothing good

Spoiler :

Cities & Workers:

Capital: Chicken Coop
City Founded: Worker, due in 13.
Spoiler :

No Workers

----------------------------------------------------------------
Other News:

Research

Mysticism 6 Turns To Go
Rate Held at 100%

Having no warrior near your city could be a risk.

Top Bottom