*SPOILER* Gotm15-Russia - After Submit Full Game

I see no shame in groveling and bootlicking. In order to leap forward, we usually must take a few steps backward. The further we step back, the further we will leap forward. In the end, my civ would likely rule on the planet. Who will be laughing now?;)

cracker, if my pictures take up too much memory, just trash them; it's no big deal. Thought I'd share some interesting moments in my game. The first has to do with Egypt, which at this point, around 1200AD, had at least two armies in the field.

Attachments

• egyptnew.jpg
    egyptnew.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 178
Look at the knight in the below screenshot. I thought he was Chinese, galloping around in his own territory as the AI usually does, and harmless. I had all kinds of treaties and trades with the Chinese. And no forces from the "New World" had been seen in the west until now. But there is a slight difference in color between China and America. I wish I had seen that before the Americans declared war and captured S:t Petersburg in the next turn. Luckily, their greed kept them from razing it.

Attachments

• america2.jpg
    america2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 163
Ooh yeah, subtle color differences between the americans and the chinese. Fortunantely the Americans never went nuts on me in war. And you were four turns from completing the academy too! What's that unit guarding St. Petersburg?

I have glasses, thank you very much for insulting me. My eyes are really bad already. Thought I could escape out of the reality...

What confused me was the fact that it was a jpg and jpgs tend to blurr (I've had plenty of experience in that. As a consequence the swordsman and the city graphic blurred together into something I couldn't make out.

Yes, a swordsman. China was wrapped around Russias little finger so he is just there to make a citizen content. The picture quality is 2/10 in Photoshop (low).

When can we expect the results?

Top Bottom