****************SPOILER***Kuningas vs Robi D***

Kuningas

Deity
Gems, Whales, Rice, Cow :D

I'm building a workboat while capital is growing rapidly.

fortune favors the bold....

Still to early for Robi to have anything other than a warrior. A warrior attacking his capitol will not win. Its 20% culture and 25% hill...this early in the game I ran my capital naked most of the time. Hence why I found you long before you ever found me in our game BC

robboo said:
fortune favors the bold....

Still to early for Robi to have anything other than a warrior. A warrior attacking his capitol will not win. Its 20% culture and 25% hill...this early in the game I ran my capital naked most of the time. Hence why I found you long before you ever found me in our game BC

No thats not why you found me, its because i went looking the wrong way.

Time for update as I razed one of Robi's towns.

I'm first in each stats gnp, power, culture etc. I'm pretty sure Robi's starting position is not as good as I have.

Current empire consist 4 towns. size 9 cap, 6, 5, 4 IIRC. I have these buildings 1 academy, library, 2 forges, 4 barracks. I'm in military mode nothing but War elephants and Keshiks are being producted.

I don't have metals, lucky enough I found Ivory and horses. Concerding the war vs Robi D is going well. Kill ratio something like 22-7. I have demolished tons of spears and axes. Lost units include 2 galleys along with 2 war elephants, 2 cats, a scout.

I'll add a screenie later.

Robi managed to raze one town in south. :(

I have hurried the Pyramids with the GE. I'll switch to Police State to get military production boost.

Nowadays I play only in one MP game, Aloha PBEM. Graphic bugs not bothering other programs, and I'm a slacker :)

I had problems and the new drivers made it worse. So I reverted back to previous drivers.

Those elephants early on caused a lot of problems, damn them:)

Same for me when you used them on me...

Top Bottom