1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Game of the Month' started by Déja, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Déja

Déja Beyond the Mod

Okay, this is my first GotM, but I finished the game in about four and a half hours, and now I'm looking for the spoiler thread to share my horrors, but I'm not seeing anything. Are the spoiler threads stickied when they're created? or are they just normal threads like this one?

2. Déja

Déja Beyond the Mod

hah, nevermind... I just saw the post stating that they won't open for another few days.

Good luck everyone

3. culdeus

culdeus Chieftain

4 and a half hours? Were you hopped up on crank or something? You sure you got the right GOTM?

4. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Theres nothing to suggest he won :D he could of been demolished in 4 and a half hours

5. niffweed17

niffweed17 Chieftain

like me :mischief:

i never thought it was all that great a start anyway.

6. Déja

Déja Beyond the Mod

I lost the space race. It was the first time I played CivIV on Prince. But four and a half hours to get to 1960.

7. LordCopenhagen

LordCopenhagen Chieftain

I finished my game in 6 hours at around 7 AM on Jan 1st. Man, I was drunk and, later on, very hung over; but I managed to get a ~1750 domination victory.:king:

8. ainwood

ainwood Consultant. Administrator

Moderator Action: People - please wait for the spoiler - even for details like these.

9. Déja

Déja Beyond the Mod

Then please give us a place to talk about it before we play another civ game and forget all about it.

10. ainwood

ainwood Consultant. Administrator

Please - just have a little patience. The first spoiler will be open in about a day. In the interim - if you think you'll forget the details, then write them in notepad, wordpad, MSword etc.

11. JerichoHill

JerichoHill Bedrock of Knowledge

Well, I'm having a hella great game right now. This GOTM is really showing me the power of the financial trait.