Spookiest Leaderhead

Re: Suleiman's red eyes. Weren't the Turks fond of cannabis? You know, mahjoun and hashishin and all that?

I'm surprised that noone's mentionned this yet, but nothing scarier than having a malnourished Pacal with you having an abundance of food. Sury is just ugly and his city names are terribly long and unpronounceable.

When I first saw Suryvarman I didn't think that he was an actual human. More like a zombie-goblin-vampire-realy realy old person hybrid.

Have you seen screenshots of the all red Sulieman? :lol:

Welcome to the Forums The_Big_Con. :beer:

i was frightened when first time saw Giglles to grab me by throat and then shake his head (and that dreaded beard) right before my eyes. I was ready to see the picture turn on side and see the game informing me i'm dead and have lost )
Sury looks quite human imho, just old.
And Pacal looks like a victim of some faschist regime.

Pericles, when you interrupt his greeting animation, has his helmet slide off his head without him touching it. Now that's spooky. I call him Magneto.

^Shhhh.... This is top secret information.... We can't let the world now that Firaxis sneaked Magneto into the game.

Gandhi. His head is simply not the size of a semi-normal human being. :crazyeye:

Pacal's head is no smaller, and he shakes his hands and cringes his face much more inhumanly :)

I always laugh when His Shirtlessness (Pacal) gets upset and starts waving his arms in the air and yelling. He reminds me of one of the Nuns from primary school.

She, obviously, never went without a shirt, but... :)

I don't know if anyone else got this, but I had a graphical glitch with the unpatched Vanilla Civ IV that sometimes caused Isabella's fingers to turn into strange claw-like spikes. Now that could be rather creepy/disturbing.

I once has a glitch that made Wang Kong's body dispear so his clothes beard and hat were just floating in the middle of space. Mehmed II also turned red with that glitch.

Re: Suleiman's red eyes. Weren't the Turks fond of cannabis? You know, mahjoun and hashishin and all that?

I didn't notice this til you mentioned it! :eek:

I still think Gandhi's creepy... Look at him! He's just wearing a piece of cloth! Who knows what will happen if it falls off!

The red eyes are spooky, but Justinian only wins in my book if the music is included.

I just hate Khmer and Sury's weird non-normal skin color...did they gild him instead of the statue of Buddha? None of the Asians I know look like that.

Suryavaraman, he doesn't even look human in base game.

My vote goes with Lemon Merchant, Pacal when he is very annoyed!!! Somewhat not threatening though :p

Thankfully Sury's 'make over' in the Blue Marble mod relieves his freakishness.

He looks even worse IMO.

why all the hate on sury? Hes one of the coolest looking in the game. but justiana is pretty scary. It just looks as if shes scanning you for a place to sink her red teeth.

Top Bottom