Springtime for Egypt

I haven't seen you before. Did you used to be on here often?

Yeah I really spammed this forum hard :lol: I'm passing people that have been on there for half of my life. Anyways, great story, very intricate.

5. Updates come when they come. Asking about them won't magically make them come faster. Source: I GM IOTs.

You have just made me do this.

Alakazam, Abra Kadabra, Updateth Cometh Forth!

Oh yeah, I share this thought. Not from my activity in any part of the CFC forums, but for the time I spent checking things on these forums since ol' Civ III times (it took me some time to actually create an account here)

Me Too! I got Civ III back in 2007. I got my first account on CFC in 2010 but never logged on much so I forgot the username and password and I stopped using the email address. I made another account because I have more recently become interested in AAR's and wanted to reply to them. Previously, I only came to CFC to download mods.

CFC is my life now :p

Me Too! I got Civ III back in 2007. I got my first account on CFC in 2010 but never logged on much so I forgot the username and password and I stopped using the email address. I made another account because I have more recently become interested in AAR's and wanted to reply to them. Previously, I only came to CFC to download mods.

Pretty similar story here. My dad got Civ III and I first played it when I was 6 or 7 (he taught me how to play, actually). I was lurking on and off since 2010, joined in 2012, posted a little on the DoC forums in December 2012, and started posting a lot in May 2013.

In the Christmas of 2001, when I was almost completing 12, my brother gave me Civ III as a christmas gift. Then it changed my life. I had never heard of it before, so it was a master pain to learn the game. It was completely different from anything I had seen before. Of course it got my attention as it reminded me of history games like AOE I and II which I loved.

I learned of the forum probably since 2002 or 2003. By 2005 I got CIV. I joined with an account in 2007 I have no idea why. I started participating in 2011 probably, with a few postings here and there in LoR and RFC maybe. Then in 2012 I joined RFCE forums and checked other RFCs from time to time, but last year I had to vanish again because of college. Then RT's America got my attention when I unexpectedly decided to come back to the RFC forums to check for some news. And I ended here. :cool:

You play AOE too!

AoE II is the best! I never really like AoE I, too difficult as a kid :p I liked screwing around and not playing so I ended up fighting chariots with clubs :p

I was lurking on and off since 2010, joined in 2012, posted a little on the DoC forums in December 2012, and started posting a lot in May 2013.

Samish story. Lurked off and on until 2010 until I joined Glorious Realpolitik Master Race back in 2010 and been a regular since.

Well, regular on the board. Not here. I kinda decked out of here after the Great Migration and resulting Parrot/Epic/Whatever Wars.

Weird, what is with the sudden influx of the older S&T users who have long left the forum suddenly coming back?

Top Bottom