SprylliNES III: The Three Dynasts

You know, Immaculate, you won't see anything by lurking. :p Literally the whole NES will be PMs.

I will probably set provisional teams tomorrow and then you can swap places as you wish, so get any wishes on what role/kingdom/teammates you want in before then.

King: Masada
Queen: Owen Glyndwr, conehead234 (?)
Chancellor: LittleBoots, Agent 89, badunoff
Anything: Cull, 1stcitizen, fantasmo, ZeletDude, merciary, Gelion, Anonymoose (?)

(?) players expressed intent to play over #nes on the basis of the skeleton ruleset posted on the development thread.

Gtfo coney!

Masada n i r 2gether 4ever!

I'd def play with Ken btw

Cull & I intend to doubleteam Owen!

I would be willing to play any role, though King or the (somewhat populated) role of Chancellor would be my preference.

TEAM CALIFORNIA GURL

Masada - Princess :king:
Owen - Queen :queen:
Cull - ****old :smoke:

TEAM ON THE SIDE

Kentharu - King :king:
??? - Queen
LittleBoots - Chancelloress :queen:

Pogyum
King: fantasmo
Queen: conehead234
Chancellor: Agent 89
Reserve: ZeletDude
Reserve: Gelion

Clinody
King: Kentharu
Queen: Anonymoose
Chancellor: LittleBoots
Reserve: Badunoff
Reserve: 1stcitizen

Burence
King: Masada
Queen: Owen Glyndwr
Chancellor: Cull
Reserve: merciary
Reserve: skeptikalz!

If you are a reserve, do not despair! You will get your chance. For the moment, you are an aristocratic faction that has the potential to provide Chancellors or Queens in the future, and your teammates are responsible for keeping you informed. This ought to keep you up to date with things so you can join when any spot falls vacant.

You are completely free to swap places at will up until Friday. If you do, make sure you post on the thread to say so.

I have given Anonymoose a place as he expressed clear interest over #nes and he was my prophet last time, but if he doesn't turn up, I will turn that slot over to 1stcitizen.

New players are still welcome; if you join, I will add you to the end of one of the team lists, and people who join between now and the start of the NES will not be at any disadvantage relative to the existing reserves.

Being a modern kingdom and all, Burence is going to change its archaic name and titles to more progressive ones. Burence shall now become California, or more properly California Gurl. While the rank of King shall be changed to Princess, with Queen to remain the same, and the rank of Chancellor to change to ****hold. This reflects our awesome progressive streak and the direction I, being the awesome Princess, want to take the Kingdom. Long Live Princess Masada! :mischief:

Being a modern kingdom and all, Burence is going to change its archaic name and titles to more progressive ones. Burence shall now become California, or more properly California Gurl. While the rank of King shall be changed to Princess, with Queen to remain the same, and the rank of Chancellor to change to ****hold. This reflects our awesome progressive streak and the direction I, being the awesome Princess, want to take the Kingdom. Long Live Princess Masada! :mischief:

Her majesty has also decreed that all subjects wear Daisy Dukes and Bakinis as well. Let it be known that henceforth we shall pursue a policy of fun in the sun!

The revolt among the Aristocracy grows.

LONG LIVE THE PRINCESS!

-****hold of California Gurl

:smug:

The Queen of Pogyum declares that we are prettier than the rest of you.

The QUEEN has arrived. And I might not be pretty, but Hell has not seen, nor Heaven created the team that can triumph over Clinody. Long live this Queen.

OOC: TOTALLY RELATED:

Top Bottom