SprylliNES III: The Three Dynasts

How do you think it should be spelled? Mahthildis? I like Mahthildis. MAHTHILDIS IT IS.

Actually, I think I'll keep Matilda. Take the 'C' out all together. It's german enough to fit with the other names.

Masada: English, please.

1stcitizen and badunoff, German would be nice but I suppose it is not completely necessary if you'd rather keep to English.

Anonymoose: Do you really want to spell Matilda like that? It's a bit unorthodox for German.

:p I changed it...

That is English though?

****old Boob

I'm willing to change my name to Dixie Galore.

Yes, that's probably best.

I will unless you choose something sensible.

I have edited the second post to contain all present names.

Players in the NES
Clinody (Kleinody)
King Friedrich Ludwig Heinrich: Kentharu
Queen Matilda Heinrich: Anonymoose
Chancellor Martin Clemens von Vlinsic: LittleBoots
Reserve Sir Jonathan Artur Wilhelm Bashvins von Badenbrueken: Badunoff [if you would rather Germanicise your name yourself, please go ahead]
Reserve Lord Franz Nikolaus von Eglenstadt: 1stcitizen [name of lordship added]

I did germanize my name. Page 3.

There will be no update tonight, as I want to do a particularly good job of setting the scene for the NES. I don't know for sure when I'll send out the PMs, but the ones for Clinody are complete (subject to change depending on the other countries) and the ones for Burence and Pogyum are done in outline. Sorry about the delay, but I shall try my best to make sure that every day before the update is well worth the wait. :)

Names for those who have not chosen their own are now on the second post.

Update 0 has been sent out. If your copy has mysteriously failed to materialise, please tell me and I will resend it. If you are a reserve, you are dependent on the other players in your team to inform you, but I am quite happy to take orders from you if, as an aristocratic faction, you wish to do anything with your quite significant influence on the basis of what other players have told you. Events in any country depend on the aristocrats’ actions, and if you send orders I will take account of them. While aristocrats will always be divided on any issue, a reserve being on a particular side has the potential to create a consensus or disturb whatever consensus there may already be. Aristocrats are also free to receive and pass on IC information as they like.

Players may well have bits of their updates that are completely identical, especially the Queen and the Chancellor in each country.

The three Prepelesian cities are from north to south Perglyerne, Lot Ergen, and Vlinsic.

Future updates will probably be shorter, depending on what orders I receive from you.

Please do not ask me for prices for anything unless you seriously have no idea. You ought to at least have a basic idea from the fact that I have told each Chancellor how much is required to pay a soldier, and you can work it out approximately from that. Therefore give me, in your orders, your estimate, and also how much you are willing to pay at most, and put the spending items in an order of priority. This is just easier in all regards, as we do not spend ages on #nes working out prices that way. In SprylliNES II, merciary (who guessed) gave pretty much as good a spending section as Kentharu (who asked me at length about everything :p).

O hai spryllino just a thought you might want each player to have different individual win conditions.

I believe that there is a line in your PM beginning with "you will be reckoned successful if"... :p

I think most players have something similar. If any player finds themself unable to find the relevant part, they are welcome to ask for elucidation of their interests.

Nevertheless, like most NESes, there is no win, merely survival as a player in the NES. That's why I let in reserves. Ultimately, the only available reward is to be stuck in my NES forever.

Queen Jenna has received her PM and is ready to talk to her king and chancellor.

Orders due by the end of Friday 22nd October. I shall feel let down by stupidly short orders, so make long term plans and be descriptive, cunning, and interesting. Late orders are utterly unacceptable, given that I am giving you two whole weeks to get them sorted.

Spoiler :
I was going to post that along with the rest of post 75, but somehow I left it out when I copied it.

5-day warning. You should definitely be considering your course of action with your teammates by now.

Top Bottom